Monday, December 6, 2010

re-feeling

I'm too lazy to get to night procedures before sleeping.. lazy to take off my contact lenses and makeup (well if I was out that day).. so that laziness brings me to "late sleeping" issue. Well I don't mind as long as I don't have to wake up early in the morning. But anyway I am just being honest to me. I'm feeling sleepy as from 11 evening but watched a movie and it finished some 40 mins ago and I'm still not in the bed. 

I went to my old pics and came across one painting I did couple of years ago and posted to my fb some album. Under the album I also got some description/explanation to some people what does it mean.

The reason I started writing this post (as usual with long introduction which may annoy some ppl:) is that after watching the painting smt inside me told "Emma, you are sort of again in this state".

So here is the painting and the description I provided recently, I want to keep this in my blog. Somehow I feel the blog as my diary and going back to my old posts makes me remember the way I was/am and which direction I am being changed..but still the same somewhere there inside..

Good night Mauritius, good night world.



1. Q. eating yourself?
A. exactly!

2. Q. euh...please xplain...i can see a women in a sort of water, she seem to have legs like spiderand fishes etc.
A. nothing to explain, it's the way I felt. it's more about being in some state (let's say on water) and running on it/in it. from one unknown state to other, but still staying there. it's like when u try to scream in your dream but no voice comes out.. complicated.

PS: some mathematics :)
      Q=question
      A=answer

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are not signed in please don't forget to mention your name. Thanks.
no Anonymous comments.