Thursday, December 2, 2010

depression

this is a day of depression. everything seems incomplete.
I woke up early at 10am (taking into account what time I usually wake up). 
I didn't felt my body, it seemed like I don't have any energy in me and that in reality I don't really control my body. My body was a stranger for me. I walked a bit, stayed awake for some one hour walking  around , then.. guess what happened? went lied on the sofa and again felt asleep! 
1-1.5 hrs of additional sleep, I thought after that I would wake up with some energy but ended up with more under-controlled body. 
I don't feel my legs.. 
maybe I don't feel the ground.. 
I wish I felt it..
I don't want to see this upset eyes in front of me the whole day. 
Mirror! - I liked you so much yesterday! I hate you today!

no, this is not me today. It's me couple of weeks ago. I don't want to be photographed today.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh i have these days! days where I feel like hibernating and not facing the world!

    ReplyDelete

If you are not signed in please don't forget to mention your name. Thanks.
no Anonymous comments.