Wednesday, September 23, 2009

cooking-mooking

Today I started posting my own cooking recipes in one of Russian great cooking forums. The original website url is http://www.gotovim-doma.ru . I have learn so much from this website and always can find the answers to my questions.

I should say that I am not a fan of cooking with exact recipes, I always change something :) Maybe I want everything to be mine. So today I just realized that now I can cook almost everything. When I came to Mauritius I didn't know how to cook at all.. or maybe just a bit. Well - we were never hungry :D

So maybe I should put this on my list of what I have learn during this year:) Well, if you know Russian you can follow up my recipes by clicking here , if not- you can check up the pics I have to take during cooking. Hope this post is not that much boring :D


Just putting some 2 pics what I made today. Mini fast pizzas on old bread:D and Choco-Coco tart:

4 comments:

  1. kayfna! cooking blog karas baces :) Martha Stewart-i nman ))) ham kayf fotoner kanes ham el lav receptnerov kkisves!

    mini pizza-nery hishacrecin Yum-iny.. sovacaca.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. karelia gites :) uxaki chgitem ov a mtnelu nai, inch lezvov grem? esim. es mininern el arag arag, alarel ei gnai ashxarhi ceri supermarkety u 2 hat senc hin hac unei - verakendanacri. bayc es lurj kmtacem ed mtqi masin :) ete promote aneq ynkernerov :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be posting some Russian recipes on this blog. I like things like Shashlik, etc. But can never find authentic recipes for getting the taste correct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luigi, thanks for the interest to my blog:)
    actually I don;t cook with recipes, I like doing everything just during the process. By the way Shashlik is not russina food, it is just the russian name of BBQ. usually men do it :) I'll try to make a post about how they do it :) just now I'm on a vacation, so only after a month I'll be ready to post something :) thanks againg for the interest :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are not signed in please don't forget to mention your name. Thanks.
no Anonymous comments.