Wednesday, August 12, 2009

some nice August day

Note: I decided to write some english posts for my english speaking frends (kitz, it's also about you:). It will also help me to have an upgrade with my english. Arsen - don't be so strict with my language! Sorry for mistakes. Thanks:)

I was lying in my bed and planning my upcoming day. I had to wake up early, then go to the beach to take some photos, do some shopping in the supermarket and after have a sweem in our pool if the day is warm enaugh and sunny. For that I had to wake up early.. hmm.. early for me.. at least at 12 noon :( weel if you go to sleep 4 at the morning and finally fall in sleep at about 6.. then wake up at 7.30 and try to awake Arsen for half an hour.. 2 or 3 is ok to get out of bed.. I know, it's strange - but my routine has changed to 180 degrees.
I asked Arsen to call me at 12 and wake me up.. he did. but I slept all the day as always.. not good for me.
Well, I wak up at about 14.30.. stayed in bed for some hal an hour more and finally went to bathroom.

After checked my email and other online "things". Anna was online, the wife of Tigran who are also living here. She is also pragnent like the other Anna, Hike-s wife. I told her I want to go to beach and take some photos and asked her to join me. She also wanted to walk a bit, the weather was great - anyway I knew I had no time for sweeming. So we met after some hal an hour and decided to walk as far as we can. It was nice. The sun was warm but not hot - the right weather for long walks. We met some people having suntan in the beach.. strange.. it's winter now :) but they were really tanned :D After some 10 minute we got to a point where we have never been before and decided to continue the wal. I wanted to take photos of some fishermans with thair boats.. but they were not there. I think I can get them in the mornings.. when I am watching my interesting dreams. (Arsen laughs when I say that I am watching my dreams, but it's true). After some 5 minutes more we saw such a beautiful scene I can't describe with my terrible english :) I am going to put some images with titles just after I write everything:) No, I'll do that right now:)  
Please view them enlarged :)
this is the end point
this is the new view we found - rocks !
a man, who was sitting in the garden just in front of the ocean
the fisherman, I am going to talk to him just now :)
Elias - the fisherman from the top photo, I saw him from far then went to talk to him and take some close portraits. I took only my telephoto lens - it's not good for working in short distances. I wish I had my 50mm fix with me today:)
this kids were sitting on the rocks and laughing (they were some 6-7). After they came to fisherman's place and started posing :D But I like this one. It seems they are bordered with the rocks.

After I wished Elias a good day, he was really a very nice and easy going person. He couldn't catch any fish today - he told he doesn't come to that place often. As I understood it's not a perfect place for fishing. He said he goes to some place (don't remember the name, but there was something Black :) almost everyday. Hope he will have luck next time. Then we walked back to the main road - went to supermarket with Anna and came back at about 18.10. Decided to have a swim tomorrow if the weather is nice like today :)

During the day I was taking some shots of Anna. She did the same. So here they are for the end:
smileeee:)
another smile:)
taking some scenes while I am talking with Elias
Anna, look at meee:) And click!

And here are the shots from Anna's camera catching me:)
shooting the kid, if you enlarge - you'll see them :)
 
talking to Elias
shooting the new view with Lara Croft hairstyle :D
catching the sun
the queen of rocks :D

PS: Overall it was a nice day with "touchable" results. Hope you like the pictures and the post. Comments are strongly welcome!

7 comments:

  1. I think, I also should write in English ))))
    It was really good day!
    and nice place.!
    All photos are good!
    Let' go Arsen!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!I know this place! When me and Tigran went for fishing, the boat man drop us at this point.
    Very very nice photos as usual! I love Elisa's portrait!

    ohh i miss Mauritius....

    keep it up! and keep on walking! try walking on the resort side of Flic en Flac. There is another small and cozy public beach there with a small river. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitz: hey, thanks:) I thought there are only hotels and nothing interesting in that side.. hmm.. one day we walked with Arsen, I think I should walk a bit longer to get to that place:) thanks for guidelines ;)

    Nona: erb e? de shut ara vay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! Simply gorgeous shots.
    I see them on the postcards attracting turists to Mauritius or somewhere!!!

    --
    Pargev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Em when I came across your words "she's also pregnant", the word **also** took my breath away. However reading the next line I regained my breath:D:D:D:D

    What refers to the photos, they are really great. The view is splendid!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are not signed in please don't forget to mention your name. Thanks.
no Anonymous comments.