Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just self portraits and little of me - myself..

My husband is sleeping.. 
My sister returned to my mother's birthday party. 
My friends - who I can chat with are offline. 
So I feel something like lonlyness. It's dark outside..
I have lots of loundary. The washing machine is on the roof. 
And I don't know weater to go up and wait in the darkness for washing machine or stay at home.. 
I listen to my husband's music collection..babyface,garry moore, george michael, stevie wonder.. 
and uploading my self portraits.. strange new feelings..




3 comments:

  1. Mem!
    your sister is here.....
    auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love you so much.. it sounds a bit American..brrr.. but it's trues.. and I miss you so much. and the little copy of you:) my little Sophie - kiss her every evening from me:)

    ReplyDelete

If you are not signed in please don't forget to mention your name. Thanks.
no Anonymous comments.